Giving back to the communities in which we operate is an integral part of Ingram Micro’s commitment to social responsibility. Our engagement efforts include employee volunteering, corporate giving and disaster relief contributions. Over the 3-year period from 2015 – 2017, Ingram Micro:
- Donated more than $2.6 million to non-profit organizations including more than $1 million raised through our annual charity golf tournaments
- Provided monetary and consumer goods support for individuals impacted by significant natural disasters throughout the Americas in 2017
- Participated in blood drives, holiday gift drives and food drives
- Encouraged employees to volunteer for local non-profit organizations to fight hunger, support diversity, protect the environment and advocate STEM education for girls
- Matched a percentage of U.S. associates' contributions to qualified charitable organizations
- Our associates reported more than 4,700 volunteer hours in 2017
If you have any questions about Ingram Micro's community relations program, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.