Giving back to the communities in which we operate is an integral part of Ingram Micro’s commitment to social responsibility. Our engagement efforts include employee volunteering, corporate giving and disaster relief contributions. As of November 2015, Ingram Micro has:
- Donated approximately $645,000 to non-profit organizations, in addition to our $528,000 corporate social responsibility contribution under India’s Companies Act
- Matched a portion of the nearly $200,000 raised by our U.S. employees for United Way
- Raised over $200,000 for charity in our 2015 West Coast Golf Tournament
- Participated in blood drives, holiday toy donations and food drives
- encouraged employees to volunteer for local non-profit organizations to fight hunger, support diversity and advocate STEM education for girls
If you have any questions about Ingram Micro's community relations program, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.