Corporate Social Responsibility
In 2010, Ingram Micro first formalized its commitment to corporate social responsibility. Significant organizational changes during the years that followed led us to renew our strategy in 2015.
At Ingram Micro, we recognize that our stakeholders require concise information about our global social, environmental and governance performance. We have therefore committed to several objectives over a 3-year period and, as of early 2018, have achieved each of our 2016 and 2017 goals.
- Develop a global greenhouse gas emissions inventory for our operations and report the data to CDP (see report)
- Engage our diverse stakeholders according to the AA1000 Stakeholder Engagement framework
- Complete a comprehensive materiality assessment
- Initiate the aggregation of social and environmental performance metrics throughout our facilities worldwide
- Improve communication of our CSR standards and policies to our supply chain partners
- Establish internal working groups and an employee CSR Ambassador program
- Develop meaningful, context-based social and environmental targets
- Publish an inaugural CSR Report in accordance with the 2016 GRI guidelines
- Continue the implementation of Safety Management Systems globally
- Continue the implementation of Environmental Management Systems globally
- Develop action plans around our targets
- Focus on employee awareness and participation and on community engagement
- Establish long-term program targets
- Enhanced engagement with our key supply chain partners
- Evaluate progress and adjust our strategy as needed in an effort to continuously improve our CSR program and our operations at large
- Begin the implementation of a Social Responsibility Management System in alignment with the ISO 26000 framework
- Establish meaningful NGO partnerships
As we develop and refine our CSR program, we welcome questions and feedback from our stakeholders. Please email sustainability [at] Ingrammicro [dot] com.
back to top