It’s expertly-used data – real-time and otherwise – that makes our new Advanced Analytics solution a valuable asset for customers. Through this new solution, we’re leveraging data to empower the decision making abilities of our supply chain teams and customers to make supply chains even more efficient and profitable.
The Advanced Analytics solution helps solve supply chain issues, cuts costs and increases the logistics strategy’s total value by delivering device lifecycle statistics and analysis starting at the atomic layer – the most basic level of detail, such as data on a single device.
Our wealth of data from retailers, carriers and OEMs, combined with current connected-device lifestyle trend and behavior analysis, makes the Advanced Analytics solution invaluable to the smart logistics strategy. The enormous cache of digital data available through point-of-sale encounters, insurance claims, returns data, failure codes, data usage, recycling revenue and repair cost has made traditional analytical tools ineffective. By combining our digital data, market intelligence and customer profiles, the Advanced Analytics solution helps reveal gaps in processes and services, contradictive actions and opportunities for cost savings.
Customer and retail integration connected within the Ingram Micro Mobility data ecosystem help fuel the Advanced Analytics solution, allowing for:
- Real-time supply chain analytics at the point of delivery/distribution or return/repair to support operators’ routing decisions.
- Upstream automation partnered with analytics to drive returns avoidance.
- Predicting customer behavior by analyzing real-time data on device upgrades, trade-ins and buyers’ remorse returns.
- Developing a smarter supply chain by more accurately addressing the amount of product needed by store, region, country, etc.
- More accurately determining total device lifecycle cost from cradle-to-cradle.
- Designing for better serviceability, including information on how much a device will cost to fix or maintain.
- Collection of returns data, along with failure modes, to drive innovative training and enhance repair capabilities.
- Identifying unknown conditions in the supply chain within retailer, carrier, or OEM populations to prevent conditions from developing, leading to greater customer satisfaction and cost savings.