Register as a Supplier
The Ingram Micro Strategic Sourcing team is responsible for the evaluation and selection of preferred, indirect supplier relationships at the company. Indirect supplier relationships include the delivery of goods and/or services consumed by Ingram Micro for the perpetuation of the business.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Suppliers are selected through the use of a competitive process that may include RFI, RFP or other evaluation tools. Companies invited to become Ingram Micro indirect suppliers are required to comply with, at minimum, purchase-order terms and conditions.
Purchase-Order Terms and Conditions 33K, PDF
Ingram Micro Code of Conduct
Indirect suppliers that participate in an RFx, quotation process, and/or ultimately become an Ingram Micro supplier via a contract, master agreement or purchase order must comply with the Ingram Micro Supplier Code of Conduct.
Ingram Micro Supplier Code of Conduct 60K, PDF
Indirect Supplier Registration
Indirect supplier registration is a valuable resource used by Strategic Sourcing to identify potential suppliers with an interest in providing indirect goods and services. Indirect suppliers of all business sizes are welcome to register with Ingram Micro, including minority-, woman-, or disabled-veteran-owned business enterprises.
We welcome your participation in our registration and RFP process.
To be considered as a preferred indirect supplier, complete the following actions:
- Identify the commodity (15K, PDF) for which you would like to be considered.
- Complete the indirect supplier registration form (69K, XLS).
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the commodity in the subject line (example: janitorial services). In that e-mail:
- Copy and paste the shaded section of the indirect supplier registration form in the body of the email.
- Attach the entire, completed indirect supplier registration form.
- e-mail example 156K, DOC