Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, technology lifecycle, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro amplifies the value of its position at the intersection of thousands of vendor, reseller and retailer partners by customizing and delivering highly targeted applications for industry verticals, business to business customers and commercial needs. From provisioning solutions for system integrators working at the heart of the network to offerings through the full lifecycle of mobile devices, SMB to global enterprise software and computing, point of sale to cloud services, professional AV to physical security—Ingram Micro is trusted by customers to have the expertise and resources to help them define and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 52 countries
- 155 distribution centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 suppliers, including Acer, Apple, Cisco, Citrix, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung, Symantec, VMware and others
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
- Creating growth opportunities within the hard to reach SMB market as more businesses use technology to add scale, enhance services and improve productivity
- Providing support from 30,000+ associates worldwide
- The only global broad-based IT distributor with significant Asia Pacific presence
View Corporate Governance information.