Giving back to the communities in which we operate is an integral part of Ingram Micro’s commitment to social responsibility. Our engagement efforts include employee volunteering, corporate giving and disaster relief contributions. Please view our latest CSR report to learn more about many of our initiatives and the organizations we’ve supported. Over the 4-year period from 2015 – 2018, Ingram Micro:
- Donated more than $3.5 million to non-profit organizations including more than $1.3 million raised through our annual charity golf tournaments
- Provided monetary and consumer goods support for hundreds of individuals impacted by natural disasters, including support to affected employees
- Participated in blood drives, holiday gift drives and food drives each year
- Encouraged employees to volunteer for local non-profit organizations to fight hunger, support diversity, protect the environment and advocate STEM education for girls
- Matched a percentage of U.S. associates' contributions to qualified charitable organizations
- Sponsored more than 9,700 employee volunteer hours in 2018
If you have any questions about Ingram Micro's community relations program, e-mail us at email@example.com.