Giving back to the communities in which we operate is an integral part of Ingram Micro’s commitment to social responsibility. Our engagement efforts include employee volunteering, corporate giving and disaster relief contributions. Over the 3-year period from 2014 – 2016, Ingram Micro:
- Donated more than $2.3 million to non-profit organizations, in addition to over $600,000 in corporate social responsibility contributions under India’s Companies Act
- Matched a portion of funds raised by our U.S. employees for United Way
- Raised over $1 million for charity in our Annual Charity Golf Tournaments
- Participated in blood drives, holiday gift drives and food drives
- Encouraged employees to volunteer for local non-profit organizations to fight hunger, support diversity, protect the environment and advocate STEM education for girls
If you have any questions about Ingram Micro's community relations program, e-mail us at communityrelations [at] ingrammicro [dot] com.