General Principles for the Processing of Personal Data
Personal Data will be collected, stored, processed and transmitted in accordance with Ingram Micro’s established policies and applicable federal, state, local and international laws, rules and regulations.
The principles of Ingram Micro with respect to the processing of Personal Data are as follows:
- Personal Data will be processed fairly and lawfully,
- Personal Data will be collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed for incompatible purposes,
- Personal Data collected by Ingram Micro will be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is collected,
- Personal Data collected by Ingram Micro will be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date to the best of our ability,
- Personal Data will be protected against unauthorized access and processing using appropriate technical and organizational security measures and controls; and
- Personal Data collected by Ingram Micro will be retained as identifiable data for no longer than necessary to serve the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected.
If Ingram Micro engages in the processing of Personal Data for purposes other than those specified in this Privacy Statement, Ingram Micro will provide notice of these changes, the purposes for which the Personal Data will be used, and the recipients of Personal Data.
back to top