Ingram Micro Privacy Statement
General Principles for the Processing of Personal Data | Collection of Information | Cookies and Other Website Usage Information | Use of Information | Information Sharing | Other Important Privacy Information | Additional Languages | Questions and Contact Information
Last updated November 1, 2021. See what has changed.
Purpose and Scope
This Ingram Micro Privacy Statement (the “Privacy Statement”) explains how Ingram Micro Inc., a Delaware corporation, and companies that we own or control (“Subsidiaries”) (collectively, “Ingram Micro”, “we”, or “us”) collect, use, store, process, disclose, and delete Personal Data (as defined in this Privacy Statement) you provide directly to us or that we receive from your authorized third parties including, without limitation, that you provide to us via our website, located at the ingrammicro.com domain, or any website of any one of our Subsidiaries that post or link to this Privacy Statement (individually and collectively, “Website”), accessed through any medium, including via computer, mobile device, or other device (collectively, “Device”). This Privacy Statement also outlines your rights in respect to your Personal Data. We require this Privacy Statement to be posted on all Ingram Micro Websites or be provided to you prior to any collection or processing of Personal Data.
1. General Principles for the Processing of Personal Data
Personal Data will be collected, stored, processed and transmitted in accordance with Ingram Micro’s established policies and applicable federal, state, local and international laws, rules and regulations.
2. Collection of Information
Ingram Micro may collect Personal Data about you from a variety of sources, including, directly from you, from other users, from resellers and distributors, from our vendors, from our service providers, from third-party information providers, from our customers, from our Subsidiaries, and through the operation of the Website.
“Personal Data” collected by Ingram Micro includes:
- “Identity Data” such as first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, company name, and government issued identification number.
- “Contact Data” such as billing address, shipping address, email address and telephone numbers.
- “Financial Data” such as bank account, payment card details and credit history.
- “Transaction Data” such as details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us..
- “Technical Data” such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites.
- “Profile Data” such as your username and password to access the Website, account number, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- “Usage Data” such as information about how you use our Website, products and services.
- “Preference Data” such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences.
- “Applicant Data” such as your employment history, education history, and professional certificates that you submit to us during a job application as further explained in our Ingram Micro Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement.
4. Use of Information
Ingram Micro uses Personal Data we collect to operate our business and provide you with Offerings, which includes using this data to improve our Offerings and personalize your experiences. We also may use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account and product information.
5. Information Sharing
We share your Personal Data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any Offering you have requested or authorized. We also share Personal Data with third-party vendors, resellers and distributors, third-party service providers, Subsidiaries and business units, when required by law or to respond to legal process, to protect our customers, to protect lives, to maintain the security of our Offerings, and to protect the rights or property of Ingram Micro.
6. Other Important Privacy Information
Access additional privacy information you may find important.
To be read by all Visitors including those residents in either California, the EEA or the UK.